Competitive salary on Leadership scale. Starting point to reflect experience.
We are excited to offer a unique, developmental leadership position. If you are thinking about headship and would like to work alongside two ‘outstanding’ leadership and management teams then this role may suit you.
NET Academies Trust board are looking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Associate Head Teacher to work with the head teachers of Longwood and Abbotsweld Primary Academies in Harlow, Essex. This is an excellent opportunity to develop skills and capacity in headship for school leaders who are thinking of becoming head teachers within the next couple of years.
You will be highly motivated and have the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in the school, across the MAT and with other key stakeholders. You will have recent school SLT experience e.g. DHT, with an ability to effect change. You will have a positive attitude that will strengthen and build partnerships within the community and motivate children and staff.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work closely with other school leaders and to contribute to and shape policy and practice across the NET team.
Applying for the job
Your completed application form should be submitted electronically to email@example.com or by post to:
NET Academies Trust,
Latton Green Primary Academy,
In compliance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, CVs cannot be accepted. We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake the appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 23rd April 2021
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 26th April 2021
Additional benefits at working at NET Academies Trust in Longwood and Abbotsweld Academies:
• Individual career programme for all staff
• Children who have a love of learning and a dedicated staff team
• A caring and happy learning environment
• Lead practitioner support in English and maths for planning and teaching
• Personalised staff well-being programme
• High expectations and good behaviour
• The Trust has a committed team that works hard to reach high standards in everything they do.
Recent school achievements:
• 2019 Happiest School in Britain, National Happiness Awards
• 2019 Finalists TES Healthy School of the Year
• 2019 Place2Be Primary Community
• 2018 TES Employer of the Year
• 2018 GOLD status for mental health, anti-bullying & school games
• 2017 OUTSTANDING leadership, behaviour and welfare
Potential applicants are both welcome and encouraged to visit the schools. The CEO and headteachers of Longwood and Abbotsweld would be happy to meet you and show you around. Please contact Amanda Shaw, HR Manager, on 01279 421 567 to arrange an appointment.