- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
Monday to Friday 7:55am - Friday 16:30pm
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Full time 1 Year Fixed Term)
- Highly competitive salary
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Associate Tutor to help develop our new school. We are looking for someone with a positive and professional attitude, who will thrive serving the needs of our visitors, staff, children and parents. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to help shape One Degree Academy from its beginnings, and to be part of something profound and special.
Successful candidates will:
● Have an unfaltering belief in the ability of all children to achieve through great teaching and a strong culture of high expectations;
● Welcome feedback and be committed to the idea of continuous improvement and self-development
● Be committed to the One Degree Academy vision and values.
In this role, you will have the opportunity:
● To join an engaged staff and organization utterly committed to developing its staff through incremental improvement - step by step
● To receive weekly instructional coaching and feedback, enabling rounded development as a associate tutor
● To play a key role developing our school, with the potential to progress as the school grows
● To be part of something profound and special
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 144 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
About One Degree Academy
As a brand new school, One Degree Academy has been given a rare opportunity to raise standards of education in North London. Our Primary school opened in September 2016; we now have Reception, KS1, Years 3, 4, 5 and have been rated outstanding by OFSTED. We move to our brand new building and state of the art facilities in August – come and help us grow!
Arranging a visit to One Degree Academy
To arrange a visit or if you have any questions, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org