Unity Federation is looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Before School (Breakfast) Club Assistant to work at Colkirk, one of our successful and growing academies. At Colkirk Primary Academy, you will find a warm and friendly atmosphere, with a purposeful learning environment. We aim to provide happy and supportive surroundings for the children in our care and have in place a wide range of learning experiences to ensure the full growth and development of the child – physically, intellectually, socially and morally. We are a friendly village school which is part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT). It is part of the Unity Federation of Church of England and Community Primary Academies along with Sculthorpe Church of England Primary Academy and Little Snoring Community Primary Academy. Colkirk is within 5 minutes travel from Fakenham, 25 minutes from Dereham, 40 minutes from King’s Lynn and 50 minutes from Norwich.
The successful candidate will supervise our Before School (Breakfast) Club available to our pupils from Reception through to year 6. They will prepare breakfast for the pupils as well as providing a range of activities for their duration at the club.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to build positive relationships with all pupils
- Is flexible and able to adapt to the needs of all pupils
- Uses positive behaviour management strategies
- Is well-organised
- Communicates well with staff and parents
- Is a team player but can work under their own initiative
We can offer:
- A welcoming, caring Federation full of adults who go above and beyond for our children
- A strong culture of safeguarding where all adults are supervised and supported to ensure children, young people and adults in our organisation are safe
- Children who are determined to do their absolute best at every opportunity and are excited and enthused by their learning.
- A welcoming, supportive and active Governing Body
- Parents/carers and families who want to be actively involved in their child’s education
- A supportive Trust who offer high quality professional development opportunities
- Well-stocked staffrooms full of goodies
If you are hardworking, enthusiastic, dedicated, and adaptable and are ready to ensure all in our schools ‘Have Faith, Flourish and Fly High’, then we would welcome your application. If you would like to know more then please get in touch to arrange a visit, please contact the our Executive Headteacher, Miss Suzannah Hayes by emailing email@example.com.
This job post has expired.