The successful candidate will:
• Have the creativity and ability to motivate students who may find aspects of learning challenging.
• Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to relate to a wide range of people;
• Be able to work well as part of a team but also demonstrate the initiative and ability to work alone;
• Be passionate about being involved in the growth of students;
• Be able to demonstrate that they meet the requirements set out in the person specification;
• Be required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure check;
• Be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you believe that you have these qualities, are passionate about being involved in the growth of students and are
interested in working as part of our school team, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Huxlow Academy is a fully inclusive school, located in Irthlingborough, East Northamptonshire. Our students are a
vibrant and varied mix that bring an energy that is not found in many other schools. The loyalty the students show for
the staff and community, whom they recognise care so deeply about them, is what makes Huxlow a very rewarding
and fun place to work. If you want to work with a team committed to making a difference to the lives of the young
people in our community, we want to hear from you!
Tove Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
and expects all staff & visitors to share this commitment.