Assistant – December 2023
Hours of work: 7.30am-8.45am Monday
– Friday (6.25 hours). This post is a permanent position.
year: 38 weeks (term time only)
Pay: Grade B point 1-2 (£20,258 - £20,441 F.T.E)
Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Academies Trust is a large new Catholic
Multi Academy Trust situated in the northern half of the Catholic Diocese of
Northampton formed by the merger of three former Catholic Trusts in February 2020.
The Trust currently leads and manages ten catholic primary schools located
across the geographical area of Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire and, two
Catholic secondary schools – Thomas Becket in Northampton and St Thomas More in
S t Edward’s Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint a Breakfast Club Assistant. The role of the Breakfast Club Assistant will be to
support the Head of School to plan and co-ordinate exciting play opportunities
in our Breakfast Club for children aged 4-11.
You must also be prepared to provide facilities that enable children to
eat healthy breakfast before school and deliver high quality school care.
register of attendance
• Supervise the children to ensure a safe, happy
and secure environment
• Make toys available and check that there is
adequate space for study time
• Prepare and serve a range of breakfast items
• Help to set up and put away equipment used
• Adhere to the School’s Health & Safety
Policy and other relevant School Policies
• Liaise with parents as appropriate
• To respect confidentiality at all times
• To ensure that the school’s safeguarding policy
is understood and followed at all times
• To attend relevant training and meetings as
• To act
in accordance with any reasonable request made by the Head of School
We can offer
the successful applicant:
· * Friendly staff and children with
excellent behaviour who are eager to learn and develop their skills
· * A caring and supportive team
· * Positive relationships with parents,
governors and parish
· * Delightful children who ensure you
leave with a smile each day
about the school can be viewed on:
School website: https://www.st-edwards.northants.sch.uk
Candidate Pack: available via MyNewTerm website
Completed Applications: All completed applications via
St Edward’s Catholic
Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share
this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed
during the recruitment and selection process in line with this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
This job post has expired.