Business Education Teacher
Cheam High School, Sutton, Surrey
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £28,000 to £44,500|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
This is an opportunity for an NQT or experienced Business Education teacher to join our supportive, professional and committed team in a department that has consistently attracted large numbers of students and achieved very positive results at both GCSE and Advanced level. Courses offered include Business Studies GCSE and, in the sixth form, Accountancy, Business Studies and Economics A levels as well as level 3 courses in Business and Travel & Tourism. There is the opportunity to teach Economics but this is not essential.
Cheam High School is oversubscribed and highly successful school which has an innovative and proactive approach to school improvement, resulting in high levels of performance.
What we can offer you:
• You will be joining a school where staff share best practice so that our standard of teaching and support is both high quality and continually developing.
• You will be teaching in your own classroom area with access to specialist facilities and up to date technology
• You will benefit from our well-established programme of training and development
• You will be working with students who are enthusiastic and keen to succeed
• You will be part of the team with colleagues who are supportive and welcoming, and a staffroom social committee that organises various events as well as regular Friday evening sporting sessions for those with energy!
|School size||2001 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Cheam High School website (opens in a new window)|
Chatsworth Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM3 8PW