- Working pattern
- Will consider part-time, job share
- Contract type
- Grade 4 Point 7 to 12 (£10,217 to £11,532 actual)
Job summaryWe have a vacancy for a confident, enthusiastic and suitably qualified Business Support Officer – Attendance at our Lower School site. This is an exciting opportunity for a strongly motivated person with experience of working with a broad spectrum of young people to play an important, varied role in this successful and ambitious School. As this is a job share the opportunity to combine the post with your existing role will be available.The successful candidate will:
- be dynamic, dedicated and enthusiastic
- be very well organised and efficient
- have a confident and professional manner
- be a skilled ICT practitioner, with excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- have very good interpersonal skills
- have a strong organisational abilityYou will play a significant role in ensuring the efficient and effective administration and organisation of Lower School in a manner which provide a high-quality service to the whole School community.We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff to show this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete disclosure and Barring Service declarations in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
Please note: Only applications on the standard Sheffield LA application form will be accepted. CVs will not be considered For further details please contact Tom Hall at email@example.com Closing date: Wednesday 23rd June 2021 – 12 noon Interview date: Thursday 1st July 2021
At King Edward VII School we offer an excellent benefits package, including a pension, a cycle to work scheme, eye test vouchers and cash plan including therapy benefits. We also offer a full employee assistance programme (EAP) along with access to 24/7 virtual GP surgery.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1721 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About King Edward VII School
King Edward VII School is a thriving, over-subscribed School, with a diverse intake. It is a stimulating place in which to work, offering many opportunities to students and staff alike. The School enjoys an excellent reputation and sees the calibre of its staff as a key strength. King Edward VII School has two sites within the S10 area, approximately 1.5 miles apart
Arranging a visit to King Edward VII School
Please contact Tom Hall on 0114 229 6560 to arrange a visit