As educators, we know that a child or young person can't learn on an empty stomach, so we offer a range of freshly-prepared and nutritionally-balanced meals every day to support our young people on their roads to success. We're looking to appoint a Catering Assistant who is enthusiastic and dedicated to providing a top quality service. The successful candidate will be required to work between the hours of 8:00am-2.30pm.
Djanogly values are at the heart of our scholars' success and our ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to Excellence, Resilience and Innovation. At Djanogly, we:
- Embody the belief that every child has the right to an excellent education and constantly strive to give every child the best opportunity to succeed and prosper through their contribution to the Trust
- Recognise and demonstrate the importance of working hard, showing resilience and paying close attention to detail to ensure every child achieves their best.
- Strive for excellence by demonstrating a commitment to innovation, engaging in CPD and constantly striving to improve provision and outcomes for pupils.
If you have a relevant catering level 3 qualification or equivalent experience and are dedicated to providing a high standard and efficient customer service to our scholars, visitors, teachers and staff then we would love to hear from you!
What we can offer you:
- A culture of trust, where all contributions are recognised and respected
- A skilled senior leadership team with a strong ethos of mutual support and challenge
- Children who engage well and want to learn
- An embedded whole trust commitment to professional development
- A skilled and experienced central service team who proactively support our academies, enabling educationalists to focus on our core purpose – teaching and learning
- A real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and educators second
- Great Trust benefits including: free parking, company paid healthcare, travel discounts and excellent training and development opportunities
Visits to the academy are encouraged! If you wish to arrange a visit, discover more about this exciting opportunity, need any further information or you would like to have an informal discussion, please contact us to arrange a convenient date.
For further details about the Academy and Djanogly Learning Trust, please view our careers pages on MyNewTerm
This job post has expired.