Catering Assistant - 7.5 hours per week
Scale 1, Point 2 (£3,791.08 pa actual)
Monday – Friday Term time only
Required as soon as possible, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed person to join our catering team. The role involves assisting in the preparation and serving of food as well as kitchen cleaning processes.
Normal hours of work will be 1 hour and 15 minutes per day, from 12.00 p.m. to 13.15 p.m., Monday to Thursday, and 10:45 to 13:15pm on Fridays, term time only.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- a passion for working with children
- personal drive and determination to deliver the best standards.
- able to work in a fast paced environment
Hadleigh Junior School offers:
- a welcoming, caring community environment, in which to learn and develop
- a strong vision, driven by values and principles adopted by all stakeholders
- a commitment to deliver continuous improvement and inspiration for our learners
- high levels of professional support and development.
Closing date: 13th December 2023 (midnight) Interviews: January 2024
Hadleigh Junior School is committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people.
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesiveness, where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued.
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs.
- We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to safe recruitment procedures and the appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check (DBS), satisfactory references and medical check.
In line with KCSIE 2023 and Safer Recruitment principles the Trust reserves the right to conduct online searches of candidates shortlisted for interview.
This job post has expired.