We are looking to recruit a teacher (NQT or experienced) to join our committed, dynamic and very successful Chemistry department who are welcoming, supportive and highly professional. Chemistry is well resourced being based within a specialised teaching block with interactive whiteboards in each laboratory. Chemistry is highly popular at Post 16 and is taught as a discrete subject within KS4. There is the potential to teach A level Chemistry given post 16 uptake is currently high and increasing.
Cheam High School is oversubscribed and highly successful school which has an innovative and proactive approach to school improvement, resulting in high levels of performance.
Essential educational requirements
Degree in relevant subject
PGCE, QTS, degree in relevant subject
Essential skills and experience
We are looking to recruit a teacher (NQT or experienced) to join our committed, dynamic and very successful Chemistry department who are welcoming, supportive and highly professional.
• You will be joining a school where staff share best practice so that our standard of teaching and support is both high quality and continually developing.
• You will be teaching in your own classroom area with access to specialist facilities and up to date technology
• You will benefit from our well-established programme of training and development
• You will be working with students who are enthusiastic and keen to succeed
• You will be part of the team with colleagues who are supportive and welcoming, and a staffroom social committee that organises various events as well as regular Friday evening sporting sessions for those with energy!
About Cheam High School
- Chatsworth Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM3 8PW
- Cheam High School website (opens in a new window)