Fixed term (12 months Fixed Term (possibility of extension))
The successful candidate will have an understanding of the important role of early intervention, family support and safeguarding, and will manage Children’s Centre services that include:
- Developing partnership work with families, the community and other agencies
- Collecting and analysing data to monitor, evaluate and plan services that meet local needs and improve outcomes for children and families
- Proactively dealing with safeguarding issues that arise through delivery of children’s centre services
You will have:
- Experience of supervising staff and managing services; working with children and families; early intervention and safeguarding
- A cheerful, warm and positive outlook with the determination, energy and passion to provide high quality Children’s Centre services
- The resilience and the organisational skills to effectively lead a successful team
We can offer you:
- A leadership role in an innovative, forward thinking Children’s Centre
- A highly skilled, committed and supportive staff team
- CPD opportunities for yourself, as well as opportunities to develop others’ practice
Applying for the job
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website. Please visit
More on how to apply
www.pemburyhouse.haringey.sch.uk and click on current vacancies. For any enquiries, please
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
167 pupils enrolled
3 to 5
About Pembury House Nursery School
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is a happy, well-established Ofsted rated
‘outstanding’ early years setting in the London Borough of Haringey. We provide joyful, inspiring and creative early years education in our state maintained Nursery School, plus offer a range of services to support families with young children in our on-site Children’s Centre.
We are based in the heart of Tottenham, a richly diverse area in an exciting period of development, with great transport links.
Arranging a visit to Pembury House Nursery School
Sadly we are unable to invite you for a tour at the moment
- Photos and virtual tours are on our website
- Conversations (via phone or Zoom) with the Head Teacher are warmly welcomed and expected.
Please phone for an appointment: 020 8801 9914