Westfield Primary Academy is a good school committed to
ensuring the very best outcomes for all of our pupils. Lifelong Learning is at
the heart of everything we do. We are keen to develop confident and resilient
citizens, equipped to face the opportunities that are ahead of them in the 21st
Century. We are looking for a class teacher to join our committed team and
support us on our journey to continued success.
We believe that our school should be a place where teachers
and pupils can thrive and become the best they can be. We offer our pupils an
exciting curriculum that prepares them for life in the modern world. The use of
CUSP reading and writing, CUSP and White Rose Maths create an engaging and
evidence-based curriculum. We believe that our curriculum offers children a
wide ranging and curriculum which helps them to develop knowledge and skills
for a successful future.
You will need to:-
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for teaching and
- Be able to show initiative as an individual but
also work effectively as part of a wider team
- Have high expectations of behaviour and
- Be a champion for every child, believing in
success for all
- Be able to embrace change and challenge
- Have a clear understanding of the wider
- Show proficiency in monitoring and assessment
- Have excellent interpersonal and organisational
In return we can offer you:-
- A friendly and welcoming team
- A voice in our whole school development plans
- A wide range of expertise and experience
- Opportunities to share your strengths and learn
- A school that believes in continuing
- Supportive and caring Senior Leaders and
- Excellent CPD opportunities as part of the
Unity Schools partnership
We have recently entered into an exciting partnership with
Samuel Ward Primary Academy, located on a site adjacent to WPA, with a view to
providing students in the two schools with a continuous, coherent journey from
Early Years to A-Level.
You are very welcome to call the Head of school Ms Carly
761697or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more about the role and next steps.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
This job post has expired.