Pay Scale M3-UPS3
ECTs may be considered for a fixed term position
Long Sutton County Primary School is seeking to appoint a Class Teacher. Long Sutton is a fully inclusive two-form entry school and is part of the Keystone Academy Trust which prides itself on recognising the individual characteristics of each of its schools.
The right candidate:
- Has a genuine commitment to maximising the potential and achievement of children
- Has excellent communication and organisational skills
- Promotes high standards and expectations of achievement
- Has proven excellent classroom practice
- Can work within a motivated and positive team
- Demonstrates initiative and strategic thinking
- Shows excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is hardworking and highly motivated, with a strong team spirit
- Can deliver quality inspiring lessons across the curriculum
- Is an experienced practitioner or has a passion for professional development
- Have a sense of humour and be resilient and resourceful
Keystone Academy Trust can offer you:
- Highly motivated children who love to learn
- A forward thinking leadership team, with dedicated and hardworking Staff and Governors
- A commitment to on-going professional development and support
- A strong whole school approach and a chance to work within a growing Multi Academy Trust
- The opportunity to make a difference to children's lives
Closing date: Wednesday 21st February 2024 12.00 pm
Shortlisting: Wednesday 21st February 2024 - afternoon
Interviews: Monday 26th February 2024
We reserve the right to interview earlier for the right candidate.
Long Sutton County Primary School and Keystone Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment references.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
All applications should be submitted using ‘My New Term.’
Alternatively please contact email@example.com for further information.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.