This job expired on 22 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
22 March 2023 at 11:59pm
9 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Mon-Fri
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful applicant will:
- Be a good or outstanding teaching practitioner who has high expectations of self and pupils
- Be passionate about promoting a creative curriculum that fosters pupils’ love of learning
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all
- Be driven, enthusiastic and have a clear vision for educational excellence
- Have an in-depth understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively
- Have a good understanding of how assessment and data can move children on in their learning
What the school offers its staff
Water Lane Primary Academy, part of the REAch2 Academy Trust, is an exciting, forward-thinking school with an excellent team of dedicated, caring and committed staff. The school aims to create a culture of learning and mutual respect that enables pupils to develop into confident, independent learners, who are considerate and respectful. Staff have high expectations of all pupils and motivate them to work to their best ability in everything they do.Experienced teachers and ECTs are equally welcome to apply. (We offer excellent support, training and induction for all staff.)
We can offer you:
- Becoming part of REAch2 – the largest primary only trust in the country.
- A welcoming school and a supportive team.
- An attractive environment to work in, including extensive and attractive grounds.
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership team.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
Further details about the role
Full details can be found on our website https://www.waterlaneprimary.co.uk/vacancies-1/
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Water Lane Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 193 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Water Lane Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01279 417410
Water Lane is tucked away in a lovely, leafy part of Harlow town. We have very large grounds and our school building offers excellent, fit-for-purpose classrooms, a communal IT hub area, a library, two performance halls and a design and technology kitchen for our children. Our school is part of the Reach2 Academy Trust and as such we receive excellent support and CPD at all levels. Our motto is 'enrichment beyond the classroom' and we live up to it by providing our pupils with exceptional and unusual learning experiences. This is done via our broad and engaging curriculum as well through our our 11b411, Visible Learning and Forest School offer.
Arranging a visit to Water Lane Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
John Donne Primary School
Woods Road, London, SE15 2SW
Keys Meadow Primary School
84 Tysoe Avenue, Enfield, Middlesex, EN3 6FB
Inspirational KS1 and KS2 Teachers
St Bede's Catholic Infant School
Thornton Road, London, SW12 0LF
Bonner Primary School
Stainsbury Street, London, E2 0NF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Harlow and Essex, Southend and Thurrock