We are looking for someone who:
- Is a practising Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic
ethos of our school.
- Is keen to develop their teaching and learning skills
- Is committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and
independence in learning.
- Has excellent teaching, organisation and communication skills.
- Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have
high expectations for the behaviour of all pupils.
- Is a team player who has a good sense of humour and is flexible.
- Has a strong commitment to continuing professional development.
- Has a desire to work in an outstanding school, supporting the long
term vision of the Executive Headteacher Head of School and Senior
We are a highly regarded
school in the local community, based in a vibrant location in North London close
to parkland with excellent transport links.
Our school is recognised as an Ofsted Outstanding (November 2023) Catholic
School under the trusteeship of the Passionist Order.
We are seeking to appoint a talented,
enthusiastic and innovative Class Teacher looking to take the next
step in their teaching career. We welcome
applications from newly qualified teachers.
For more information about
our school, please visit our school website https://st-josephs.islington.sch.uk/,
and take a look at our school news or the videos under our Executive
Headteacher’s welcome. If you would like
to come and see the school, please contact Louise Palmer
to arrange a tour
on 020 7272 1270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance please email the HR Team at email@example.com
quoting reference number STJO/1606.
St Joseph’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations. St Joseph’s will conduct an online search for shortlisted candidates. The search will seek publicly available information on candidates’ suitability to work with children.
This job post has expired.