Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS/UPS £25,714 to £41,604
Executive Principal: Mrs L Brammer
Required: September 2021
32.5 Hours Per Week
MPS/UPS £25,714 to £41,604
Applications from NQT’s and RQT’s are welcome
The Trustees of Maple Court Academy are looking to appoint a dynamic, passionate and driven class teacher to join the committed and hard-working teaching team at Maple Court Academy. Maple Court Academy are on a rapid journey of improvement, and has undergone significant changes since their Ofsted in November 2019. The standards and expectations of leaders at Maple Court are extremely high for both staff and pupils alike. If you are excited by challenge and driven to achieve the best, then Maple Court Academy’s journey of improvement is for you.
Maple Court Academy is a part of Alpha Academies Trust, priding itself on developing strong links between its academies in both primary and secondary contexts. Leaders have collaborated with Eaton Park Academy, aligning policy and practice under a shared Executive Principal. Maple Court is a larger than average two form entry primary school which serves the communities of Bentilee and Bucknall.
The Trustees are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner who is able to engage and inspire our children, planning and delivering high quality learning experiences which impact positively on the children’s knowledge and outcomes, and who will have the highest expectations for every child in terms of their success and behaviour and attitude. We require someone who will absorb our ethos and values and immerse themselves into the life and success of Eaton Park Academy, together with an outward looking approach to working as part of The Alpha Academies Trust. The successful candidate will have the strongest commitment and passion to continue to drive the success of the Academy forward and will be a very motivated team player in a highly effective staffing team.
We can offer you an academy/Trust which:
• Never stands still and is always one step ahead with initiatives and new, dynamic ways of working, continually driving teaching and learning forward and the outcomes and experiences offered to the children.
• Has friendly, open, dedicated and passionate staff who have very high expectations and standards for all pupils.
• Has a warm, embracing and very well-resourced working environment.
• Flexibility and creativity around teaching and learning strategies and approaches.
• Has children who are hungry to learn, enthused by good teaching and have good behaviour for learning.
• Does not create unnecessary workload and only action things which impact positively on our children.
• Provides excellent professional development opportunities and constant support and collaboration opportunities.
The Alpha Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service along with other stringent vetting and induction processes.
Applying for the job
If you feel that the position is of an interest and you have the right experience and skills and are ready for fresh challenges, then we would love to hear from you. For an application form and recruitment pack please see our website, https://alphaacademiestrust.co.uk/vacancies/ Should you need any further information regarding your application please contact our Recruitment Team by email at email@example.com
The Alpha Academies Trust requires an application form to be completed, please note CV’s alone will not be accepted.
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.