This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
17 April 2023
20 March 2023 at 9am
3 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
- Fixed term - Until 28 August 2023
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking an experienced teacher to support our Year 2 children through SATs and to prepare them for life in Year 3.
St Clare's is a happy, inclusive school with a supportive staff team who want the very best for the children we are blessed to have in our care.
We will offer the successful applicants a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards for all in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
How to apply
To apply for this role please visit the Trust vacancies pagewww.aquinas-cmat.org/vacancies/and submit your application no later than the closing date stated above.
You will receive an automated response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received.
We warmly encourage applicants to visit our schools. Please contact the school offices to arrange an appointment on 01530 837747.
What the school offers its staff
- Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 23 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Medicash, which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
- Electric Car Scheme – access to our new electric dreams care scheme, in partnership with Octopus Energy
- Childcare – If you have children that attend before/after school at one of the 23 schools in our Trust, as an employee you will be able to access this resource for free.
About St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust
Our school is part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 23 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Leicester City, Rutland and Leicestershire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Saint Clare's Primary School A Catholic Voluntary Academy, Coalville, Leicestershire
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 200 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Saint Clare's Primary School A Catholic Voluntary Academy, Coalville, Leicestershire website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Saint Clare's Primary School A Catholic Voluntary Academy, Coalville, Leicestershire
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Class Teacher KS2 Maternity Cover
Dordon Primary School
Roman Way, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 1PJ
Burford Primary and Nursery School
Oxclose Lane, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5 6FX
Lower Farm Academy
Milking Lane, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0FG
Broom Leys School
Broom Leys Road, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 4DB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leicestershire and Rutland