- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £26,948 to £38,174
• Deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/subject/s that you teach
• Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching programmes and pastoral arrangements as appropriate
• Be accountable for the attainment, progress and outcomes of pupils’ you teach
• Be aware of pupils’ capabilities, their prior knowledge and plan teaching and differentiate appropriately to build on these demonstrating knowledge and understanding of how pupils learn
• Have a clear understanding of the needs of all pupils, including those with special educational needs; gifted and talented; EAL; disabilities; and be able to use and evaluate distinctive teaching approaches to engage and support them
Interviews will be via Zoom on Friday 5th June. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
● Individually-tailored CPD; Bell Farm is committed to the development of inspired, confident and passionate staff.
● A supportive and strong Senior Leadership Team that leads the school with clear goals.
● Free places at Breakfast Club for any children that attend Bell Farm during working hours.
● An Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
● MyBenefits: a reward scheme for employees of Surrey County Council.
● A weekly Business Manager award, to recognise a member of staff who has made an outstanding contribution to the team.
● A termly reward to a member of staff drawn at random from those with 100% attendance.
● An annual award to all members of staff with 100% attendance for the year.
● Free teas and coffees during breaks.
Applying for the job
To apply please download the application form and return the completed form either: by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a hard copy to the HR Assistant at the school address. Alternatively visit the school website. https://bell-farm.co.uk/vacancies/More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Download an application form - 97.4 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 684 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Bell Farm Primary School
Bell Farm received a 'Good' rating from Ofsted in March 2019, with the inspection praising a "strongly inclusive culture" that "helps this large school to feel like a family where everyone is known, listened to and cared for." Our beautiful grounds are enjoyed by friendly and polite pupils who are eager to learn, supported by a welcoming community of staff, parents and governors all working together.
We're situated less than a mile from both Hersham and Walton-on-Thames train stations, with fast trains into Waterloo taking just 26 minutes. Often featured on lists of the best places to live and raise a family, Walton-on-Thames is renowned for its pretty towpath, open spaces and friendly pubs, shops and cafes.
Arranging a visit to Bell Farm Primary School
Please contact the school office to arrange a visit, either by phone 01932 224009 or email email@example.com.