Arden Primary School, Birmingham, West Midlands, B11 4SF
This job expired on 4 October 2021
Expected start date
As soon as possible
4 October 2021 at 12:00pm
23 September 2021
We are looking for experienced key stage 2 class teachers across the primary age range.
We wish to appoint teachers who:
• are excellent classroom practitioners;
• deliver learning in exciting and creative ways;
• have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards;
• have excellent communication skills and thrive working as part of a team;
• have an unrelenting commitment to equality and the belief that all will succeed; and
• recognise the importance of providing a safe and supportive learning environment through pastoral care.
In return, we can offer:
• happy, well-mannered, friendly children who love coming to school;
• a positive, highly supportive working environment;
• excellent CPD/career development opportunities;
• opportunities to lead a subject and influence whole school practice; and
• a highly supportive strategic leadership team as well as a welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.