This job expired on 22 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
22 March 2023 at 11:59pm
1 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours
- Grade M1 - UPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Genuine passion for lifelong learning
- A belief in the unique potential of every student
- Able to self-start, work independently and collaboratively as part of a team- whether led or leading
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all students
- Clear vision and understanding of how to implement and sustain a high quality teaching and learning
Please view the full Job Description for more information on the essential criteria and skills required for this role.
What the school offers its staff
We are seeking to appoint a talented and dedicated Class Teacher. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about teaching to the highest standard, committed to maintaining a healthy, comfortable environment, and who has the ability to develop their practice in the school’s faculty.
The staff at Avanti House Primary School are passionate about our school and are relentlessly focused on improving the achievement and opportunities for all our students. All staff that work at the school will need to subscribe to our ethos and values and seek to improve and develop their own practice and performance for the benefit of our students. This is a unique opportunity to work in a school which is driven by three key elements for both students and staff:
- Educational excellence
- Character formation
- Spiritual insight
We believe in high expectations, challenge and support to enable our students to understand and develop into the best version of themselves. Through professional development, we support our staff to excel in creating a highly successful learning environment for our students and we are an ambitious team who strive to ensure that all students enjoy learning and surpass expectations.
Why should you apply
You will be working in a fantastic environment.
Avanti exists to help each person become a well-rounded human being through intellectual, moral and spiritual growth, and so make the world a better place.
Further details about the role
What will you do?
- Deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/subject/s that you teach
- Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching programmes and pastoral arrangements as appropriate
- Be aware of pupils’ capabilities, their prior knowledge and plan teaching and differentiate appropriately to build on these, demonstrating knowledge and understanding of how pupils learn
- Establish a safe, purposeful and stimulating environment for pupils, rooted in mutual respect and establish a framework for discipline with a range of strategies, using praise, sanctions and rewards consistently and fairly
For a more comprehensive list of the job responsibilities, please view the full Job Description
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Avanti House Primary School
- School type
- Free School, Hindu, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 420 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Avanti House Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Avanti House Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Class Teacher and Subject Lead (History and Geography)
Harbinger Primary School
Cahir Street, London, E14 3QP
Colindale Primary School
Clovelly Avenue, London, NW9 6DT
Cubitt Town Primary School
Manchester Road, London, E14 3NE
KS1 & KS2 Class Teachers - JEA
James Elliman Academy
Elliman Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5BA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed