Burstow Primary School, Horley, Surrey
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £25,543 to £37,152|
Burstow is a happy two form entry village primary school in Smallfield, Surrey. We are a friendly school with a great team ethos working together to achieve high standards in school whilst having fun. We are very lucky to have great facilities, including a swimming pool!
Are you a brilliant teacher who loves their job?
We can offer you:
• A class who have behaviour for learning which is outstanding
• A team of inspiring teachers who have a dynamic approach to learning
• Supportive parents and governors
• A well-resourced environment where every child does matter
• The opportunity to work in a vibrant, professional learning community that seeks excellence
• Excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
All levels of experience are welcome to apply.
We actively encourage visits to our wonderful school to see just how special our children are and to meet our team. Please telephone the school office and ask for Wendy Iball, our Business Manager, to make an appointment on 01342 842 010.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to interview shortlisted candidates before the closing date.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Primary Teaching experience.
CPD training available.
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||430 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Burstow Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
Wheelers Lane, Horley, Surrey, RH6 9PT