Delamere School, Manchester
|Subjects||Other, Other, Other|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£24,373 to £40,490|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
The governing body at Delamere is seeking to appoint 2 enthusiastic and skilled Class teachers to join a successful team. Both existing specialist teachers or mainstream teachers are welcome to apply. Please check the person specification carefully.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is an outstanding teacher.
• Shares the Governors’ high expectations of our school and has a strong commitment to continuing to maintain our outstanding provision.
• Will set and achieve high standards and expectations of learning, teaching, behaviour and care.
• Has the commitment, dedication, determination and organisational skills required to succeed in such a demanding role.
• Has experience of leading an area of school development successfully.
• Has the ability to differentiate for pupils with a range of learning needs whilst remaining aspirational for our children at all times.
• Has a strong commitment to multi-disciplinary teamwork.
• Has demonstrable communication skills to engage and motivate students, parents and staff.
• Is committed to making a difference.
• An outstanding school, with friendly, professional and committed staff.
• A hard working and supportive governing body.
• Children who make excellent progress and love coming to school.
• Parents who are supportive and work in partnership with the school.
Teachers Pay Scale SEN1 / 2
(Dependent on current salary and experience)
- Delamere Class teacher advert 2020.docx  2.51 MB
- Delamere Class teacher Person Spec 2020.docx  0.11 MB
- Generic Delamere Class Teacher job description 2020.doc  0.25 MB
- Trafford Application Form - Teacher.doc  0.17 MB
|School type||Special School|
|Education phase||Not Applicable|
|School size||102 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||2 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Delamere School website (opens in a new window)|
Irlam Road, Manchester, M41 6AP