- £25,714 - £41,604
Class Teacher job summary
We are a large 4 form entry school, that sits right at the heart of the Chellaston community and we wish to appoint an outstanding KS2 class teacher to work alongside our friendly and enthusiastic team. We are looking for a teacher who has the skills, passion, resilience and ambition to make the children’s time with us the best it can possibly be.
The successful applicant will be:
- Confident in working across Key Stage 2
- Able to plan and deliver an engaging curriculum which ensures good progress in learning for all
- Committed to supporting the wider aspects of school life
- An inspiring and creative practitioner with high expectations of all pupils
- Have an in-depth understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership team
- Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups within East Midlands Education Trust
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
- Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
There may be the opportunity of a TLR to lead Maths throughout the school for the right candidate.
A job description and person specification with further information about the role can be downloaded below. An application form can be downloaded from the Trust website. Applications must be made on an EMET application form. CVs will not be accepted. No agencies.
On the application form, please focus on a detailed 'supporting statement' taking into account the person specification and indicating why you would be the best person for us to recruit to this position.
Please send completed applications forms to email@example.com
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post, will be required to undergo a full enhanced DBS check and must be eligible to work in the UK. The School looks to employ well-qualified staff who are willing to contribute to the full life of the school and who are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Safeguarding checks will be undertaken during the recruitment process.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact us at school on 01332 701460 or by email to the Acting Head teacher, Mrs Karen Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a time to come and see our school in action.
Application closing date: Friday 24th June 2022
Proposed interviews: Wednesday 29th June 2022
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.