Do you want to teach like a champion!
Ermine Street Church Academy is on an exciting learning journey and we would love you to join us! We are situated just 10 minutes drive away from Huntingdon and with access off the A1 we are conveniently located.
We are seeking to recruit qualified teacher for a part time position (0.6) to join our school and complement the present school staff.
We are a growing school, having been open for 6 years, increasing from 10 children on roll to more than 250 so far so, there is always plenty opportunities to develop and grow with us. In 2019 we were graded as a GOOD school by both Ofsted and SIAMS.
We are looking for
· A skilled practitioner who can deliver a knowledge-rich, broad curriculum in a supportive and caring environment;.
· A teacher with high expectations of children to achieve their very best.
· A flexible team member who demonstrates great professionalism.
· Someone who is committed to continued professional development with an interest in research informed practice.
We can offer you:
· Excellent support from our growing team of staff
· Many, varied opportunities for career development
· Tailored coaching sessions to develop expert teacher practice
· A commitment to on-going professional development and a chance to collaborate and lead
· A school committed to staff well-being and has a sensible approach to workload
For more information, please visit our website: www.erminestreetca.org.uk/vacancies. Applications should be made through My New Term.
Visits to the school are encouraged and conversations are also warmly welcomed. To arrange an appointment please contact Mrs Ayellet McDonnell, Headteacher, via firstname.lastname@example.org . In the meantime, please visit our website (www.erminestreetca.org.uk) to find out all about us.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.