Class Teacher required for January
Fixed term until 31 August 2023 – when it will be reviewed
Full Time / Main Scale – not
suitable for NQT/ECT
We wish to appoint a dynamic and outstanding practitioner from January
2023, earlier start considered, to join our professional, hardworking teaching
team. The successful applicant will have
high expectations of themselves and their pupils and be committed to securing high
standards in learning, they will be creative and conscientious, an effective communicator
and able to work well with others.
We are looking for someone who;
- Is passionate about teaching and learning and can work successfully
as part of a strong, dedicated, and dynamic staff team
- Will actively contribute to the rich creative and cultural
curriculum we offer our children
- Is committed to creating learning opportunities that will foster
enthusiasm and challenge our children to be creative and independent learners
- Can demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We can offer you;
- A forward looking, outward reaching school with great
opportunities to learn alongside others and share good practice
- A strong supportive leadership team
- A friendly, supportive team of staff and governors
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy taking part in school life
- A friendly and supportive school community
Candidates are most welcome to discuss the position with us please
email in the first instance to email@example.com,
visits are warmly welcomed and
encouraged please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
An application pack can be downloaded from our website (see About
Us, Current Vacancies) https://www.spinney.cambs.sch.uk/vacancies-3/
or by emailing our School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
We believe that our children, families, staff and governors are of equal value, and we respect and appreciate the diversity they bring to our school community. We welcome our duties under the Equality Act 2010 to eliminate discrimination, advance equality of opportunity and foster good relations.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including the right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check, a medical questionnaire and two satisfactory references.
This job post has expired.