Class Teacher for the Summer Term only ( Maternity Cover)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to become part of our school for the summer term to cover a colleague on maternity leave. This role is varied and rewarding. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, inspiring and highly motivated Teacher who will be committed to improving outcomes for all of children, along with a passion for providing inspirational learning experiences.
Essential educational requirements
Other qualifications / CPD specific to
primary school teaching
Essential skills and experience
Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
Success in teaching of children, with a clear understanding of the teaching provision required
Detailed understanding of the National curriculum and Age related expectations including statutory assessments
Clarity of thinking on what constitutes high quality learning, and effective curriculum provision
An appreciation of the need to plan the curriculum and to keep appropriate records
Thorough understanding of safeguarding children
Have a strong interest and ability in ICT and its opportunities for learning.
Additional skills, abilities and experiences that will enhance opportunities for children
Commitment to further professional development
Successful experience of working with children with special educational needs
What We Offer:
Salary - Teacher Main Scale M1-M6
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
• Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
About Braunstone Community Primary School
Braunstone Community Primary School is part of the Discovery Schools Academies Trust group and is a very special place. Visitors often comment positively on the children’s warm welcome, their enthusiasm and also on staff’s commitment and dedication. We understand the power of education and take very seriously our duty to give your children the best start in life. Our learning community combines high expectations with quality learning and relationships to ensure that every child achieves a personal best. Our last Ofsted inspection in September 2019, rated us ‘Good’ in all areas. We are very proud to be a member of this community. We continue to strive for continuous improvements in everything we do. Our commitment is to be the best we can be and to help your children become successful, happy and respectful young people. Their learning and personal development are our driving force. We believe that every child in our school should be treated as if they were our own.
- Cort Crescent, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 1QH
- Braunstone Community Primary School website (opens in a new window)