Required for September, a class teacher who shares our vision and values.
We want to recruit an outstanding and passionate teacher to join the staff of this forward thinking school. You will have the opportunity to work in a wonderful rural location alongside a dedicated teaching team and supportive parents. Our pupils are keen to learn and understand the importance of our school shared values;
Despite being small in size, we are huge in ambition. We actively encourage teachers to engage in research informed practice and reflective thinking. We work collaboratively across the school and with our partner school, Seal Primary in Sevenoaks. We have forged strong links with other outstanding schools across the country and actively encourage visits to these.
Our staff are our most treasured resource and we strive to ensure that we nurture talent at all levels. We offer leadership opportunities that result in rapid career progression.
We are different and if this appeals to you please come and meet us, or request further details by contacting our Office Manager, Francesca at: email@example.com.
Applications are made via www.kent-teach.com. Closing date 28 February 19. Interviews are on the 5 March 19.
We value passion as much as experience and welcome applications from NQT
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• Recent experience either on placement or in employment of Primary teaching
• Experience of planning, teaching and evaluating impact
• Experience of assessment, reporting and recording on the progress, development and attainment of pupils
• Experience of managing and organising an effective learning environment.
About Four Elms Primary School
- Bough Beech Road, Edenbridge, Kent, TN8 6NE
- LA Maintained School
- Four Elms Primary School website (opens in a new window)