19 days remaining to apply
Start date details
Required September 2023
19 April 2023 at 11:59pm
15 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- Fixed term - 1-year fixed contract- Maternity Cover
- Main Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
You will have experience of:
- Setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Planning and teaching well-structured lessons.
- Monitoring and being accountable for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes.
- Setting high expectations of behaviour.
- Communicating effectively with parents with regard to pupils’ achievements and well-being.
- Making a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of a school.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities.
- An inclusive and collaborative whole school community.
- A warm, welcoming and creative environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
- Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning.
- Supportive parents and governors committed to our school ethos.
Further details about the role
Are you passionate about teaching? Would you like to make a marked difference to our school community with a particular focus on improving the life chances and life choices of all our children? If so, then we would welcome an application from interested, dedicated, highly skilled and enthusiastic candidates.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional and inspiring Class Teacher for either Early Years, KS1 or KS2 and we welcome applications from ECT’s or experienced teachers.
Visits are very much encouraged and/or initial phone conversations with Dionne Morris our Headteacher. Contact the school to arrange a visit by phone on 020 8672 3480 or by firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information about the school, please visit our website:www.furzedown.wandsworth.sch.uk
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed applications are to be returned to email@example.com
Application Closing Date: Wednesday 19th April 2023 Interview Date: Week of 24th April 2023
Furzedown is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS clearance.
Furzedown Primary School
Telephone: 0208 672 3480
Headteacher: Mrs. D. Morris
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 207 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Furzedown Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 367 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Furzedown Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 8672 3480
Furzedown Primary School and Nursery is situated in Tooting, South West London in the borough of Wandsworth. We are a two form entry primary school catering for a diverse group of children from a varied and rich background. We provide a safe secure setting that aims to educate the whole child.
Arranging a visit to Furzedown Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Inspire Partnership Academy Trust
Sandbach Place, London, SE18 7EX
Ebbsfleet Green Primary School
Ackers Drive Weldon, Swanscombe, Kent, DA10 1AL
Q1E Class Teacher at Belleville Wix Academy
Belleville Wix Academy
Wix's Lane, London, SW4 0AJ
Freezywater St George's CofE VA Primary School
Hertford Road, Enfield, EN3 6NR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London