Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
MPR (£25,714- £36,961 per annum)
Glemsford is a good school with clear ambitions to move to outstanding. The school sits at the heart of the local community and plays an important role in the village.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who sets the very highest of standards for themselves and for their pupils. We expect every child at Glemsford to reach his or her full potential and accept no excuses in achieving that aim.
What we can offer you:
• Well-behaved children who are motivated to learn
• Supportive middle and senior leaders who want to see you succeed
• Continuous professional development, on site and through the Unity Schools Partnership Trust
• A school which is committed to keeping children safe
• A well-established but welcoming team of staff
• Parents, carers and families who are supportive and ambitious for their children
• Significant curriculum and planning support from the Unity Schools Partnership Trust
If you would like to join our team and help make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact the school office on 01787 283200 for further information.
Closing date for applications: 09:00am, Friday 7th May 2021.
Interviews: Wednesday 12th May 2021
To apply, please visit https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/133706TVS
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/133706INT
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the advertised date.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.