Halley House School, London
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £31,480 to £41,482|
KS2 Class Teacher
• The post holder is responsible to their line manager and to the Headteacher for his/her duties, responsibilities and teaching tasks.
• The post holder undertakes the teaching of the pupils in his/her class and the associated pastoral and administrative duties in respect of those pupils as well as the general responsibilities in the school as agreed with the Head.
• The post holder will interact on a professional level with all colleagues and establish and maintain good working relationships which will promote the development and effective delivery of the school curriculum and maximise children’s achievement.
• The post holder will be responsible for the supervision of the work of support staff and any students who may be on teaching practice or work placement.
• The post holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of an engaging, accessible and relevant curriculum.
• The post holder will be responsible for the pastoral care and safeguarding of the children within their class or groups, ensuring that children’s safety, wellbeing and welfare are at the forefront of all they do.
|School type||Free School|
|School size||141 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Halley House School website (opens in a new window)|
Arcola Street, London, E8 2DJ