Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Maternity cover)
KS1 or 2 Teacher
• Closing Date: Thursday 13 May 2021 (Noon)
• Interview Date(s): Tuesday 18 May 2021
• Job Start Date: 1 September 2021
• Contract: Temporary Maternity Cover
• Key Stage: KS1 or 2
• Salary Details: MPS
• Hours of Work: Full time
• Location of Role: Hanborough Manor CE School, Long Hanborough
• Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone to join our energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic teaching team.
We are asking for you to demonstrate 5 key attributes in your application form!
1. You have an energy and enthusiasm for, and enjoyment, of teaching
2. You have a readiness to use your initiative and are ‘solution’ focused in your thinking
3. You are reflective in your work and committed to improving your practice
4. You have the ability to be organised and efficient, but flexible to the demands of the role
5. You have high, realistic expectations for all children and yourself
We encourage applicants to meet the headteacher during a visit to the school that adheres to appropriate social distancing measures. The interview process may be conducted in person or via video conferencing. If you would like to discuss this position and/or arrange a visit please contact the school office at email@example.com.
The application pack is available at our website: www.hanboroughmanor.co.uk/jobs
More on how to apply
We urge all candidates to carefully consider our selection criteria when writing their application. Application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org