10 days remaining to apply
8 June 2023 at 11:59pm
23 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- Fixed term
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000.00 to £38,810.00
Class Teacher job summary
Hareclive E-ACT Academy are looking for a Class Teacher on a permanent contract to commence employment on 01/09/2023 ready for the new academic year
We have an exciting opportunity for a Class Teacher to join an academy that is really going places. There is a real buzz about our academy and the rate at which our pupils progress, but don’t just take our word for it and come and see us for yourself. We’re searching for a teacher who will inspire our pupils in our Key Stage 2 classrooms by delivering innovative curricula and by giving them the confidence to think big for themselves as they progress through our academy.
We are looking for a passionate and inspiring qualified Class Teacher to join our supportive and talented team at Hareclive. We are a growing organisation, looking for professional ambitious people with a passion for transforming our students’ learning. Our 3 E-ACT Trust values – Team Spirit; Do the right thing; Think Big – underpin all we do, and they drive our staff and children and wider community. The contract on offer is permanent and full time (32.5 hours per week), and we require the successful candidate to commence employment on 01/09/2023 ready for the new academic year.
We can offer you the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive academy environment; we provide excellent training and development opportunities within the Trust, including a full induction programme for early careers and experienced teachers. Training is both local and/or delivered through our excellent stand-alone training by E-ACT. For teachers, the Trust aims to provide a continuum of development through each career stage from initial teacher training (ITT), for Early Career Teachers (ECT), recently qualified teachers in their early career development, to successive stages of leadership through to Headship and beyond.
We look for passionate individuals who want to be a part of transforming education and will make an active contribution to the development of the Trust and chosen Academy. You will be used to planning and consistently delivering high quality lessons, will have experience in delivering the curriculum in your chosen area and will be a strong communicator with the ability to embrace change and motivate colleagues and students. A well-qualified specialist, holding QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree, you will have the ability to teach Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2. We look for professionals who have excellent class management skills and have high expectations of work and behaviour.
Your duties will specifically include:
- Planning outstanding lessons that meet the needs of all students whilst developing a high-quality programme of study that includes accurate target setting.
- Monitor and report on the progress of students and take appropriate action to ensure all students achieve their potential through exceptional methods of feedback.
- Meeting the needs of learners from key identified groups, including pupil premium, looked after children, SEND and High Attaining students.
- Recognise, value and support the delivery of opportunities which extend beyond the confines of classroom delivery and seek to enrich and add value to the students experience & learning.
- Be empowered to develop your own expert practice and support the development of others.
Please refer to the full job description and person specification for further details on the role.
Our Academy - Hareclive E-ACT Primary Academy
An ambitious 4-11 primary academy in Hartcliffe, Bristol. We are committed to providing an outstanding education by placing the pupils at the center of all we do.
Come join our team
Quite aside from the opportunity to work with pupils whose energy, creativity and enthusiasm never fail to inspire, our academy is:
- Ofsted good/outstanding rated, recognised for helping pupils to progress from often low starting points.
- Committed to teacher development through E-ACT’s professional learning program in partnership with leading training providers such as Ambition School Leadership.
- Leading the way in youth mental health through our very own Mental Health First Aid programme - we aim to train every teacher as a mental health first aider.
- A leader in the education sector for outstanding employee bene fits including a generous maternity policy and opportunities for flexible working.
We can offer you:
- Auto-enrolment into the Local Government Pension scheme (or Teacher pension if applicable)
- Cycle to work scheme
- A supportive work family
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24-hour access
A great place to live and work
Twice named the best city in Britain to live in by The Sunday Times, Bristol is also home to five E-ACT academies. The city has its own unmistakable identity, and has a thriving current and historical arts scene, not to mention some of the country’s strongest green credentials.
Part of the E-ACT family
We are an E-ACT academy and proud to be part of a community that includes over 15,400 pupils and 2,300 teaching and non-teaching professionals across the country. E-ACT multi-academy trust is responsible for 25 academies across the length and breadth of England.
Our academies can collaborate and share ideas with one another in ways that schools may not be able to. Most importantly, we all feel part of something much bigger as our responsibilities go far beyond the four walls of a single academy, and extend to people and their communities across the country.
We are always on the lookout for dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic people so we can continue to give every one of our pupils the opportunity to explore, solve, create and achieve.
In return we offer the chance to work with amazing people and inspirational pupils, as well as a great salary and sector -leading work -life balance arrangements.
Find out more at www.e-act.org.uk
How to apply
The closing date for applications is 8th June 2023 at 23:59.The interview date has been scheduled as 15/06/2023 however this is subject to change, shortlisted candidates will be notified directly.
Please read the supporting documentation carefully before completing and returning our application and equal opportunities form.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Applying for the job
Using the application form
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.View advert on school website (opens in new tab)
About Hareclive E-ACT Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 358 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Hareclive E-ACT Academy website (opens in new tab)
Similar jobs nearby
Westbury Leigh CofE Primary School
Sandalwood Road, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 3UR
Chew Stoke Church School
School Lane, Bristol, Somerset, BS40 8UY
Phase Leader and Class Teacher
Wansdyke Primary School
School Close, Bristol, BS14 0DU
Wedmore First School Academy
Blackford Road, Wedmore, Somerset, BS28 4BS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed