||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||£25,714 - £29,664
Hollywell Primary School are seeking to appoint a temporary Year 1 teacher from January 2021 to join our well-established team. We welcome applications from NQT’s or colleagues with experience.
Hollywell Primary School is a successful, happy, single form entry school, situated in Kimberley Nottingham. We are part of the East Midlands Education Trust and have strong supportive links with our family of schools.
Our school motto is, “At Hollywell Everyone Matters” and this is reinforced by the ethos that underpins the school’s values. As a result, the children are proud of their school and their community. At Hollywell we provide a safe, productive, and enriched learning environment for children to thrive and grow into confident contributing members of the community. We encourage our children to learn alongside and from each other. We seize upon cross curricular opportunities and make the most of our school grounds for supporting end enriching cross curricular learning to ensure that learning is memorable and fun.
We are looking for a:
• Motivated teacher to join our established team to teach Year 1, with a strong knowledge of Phonics
• Creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupil achievement
• Highly organised, hardworking and professional role model
• Teacher who can provide exciting purposeful learning experiences for the children
• Dedicated team player who is willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
Hollywell can offer you:
• A vibrant, happy and enriched school
• A strong team ethos and a recently renovated building
• Positive, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn
• A supportive, friendly and dedicated staff team
• Excellent opportunities to develop professionally
The post will be a Fixed Term Contract for the remainder of the academic year. If you would enjoy being part of our successful, friendly school, we would like to hear from you. We are fully committed to professional development and welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed however at this current time visits would have to be arranged for after school and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0115 9195898.
To find out more about our school please visit our website, email email@example.com, or contact Elizabeth Ellis, Head Teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the role, please visit www.emet.uk.com/vacancies
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com.
Only applications submitted on the Trust's application form will be considered. We do not accept applications through recruitment agencies.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon, Friday 27th November 2020
Start Date: Jan 2021
Covid secure interviews are expected to be held on Tuesday 1st December 2020
Hollywell Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
More on how to apply