Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main Pay Scale (Inner London Weighting)
Holy Trinity C of E Primary School requires a class teacher from September 2021
We are looking for teachers:
• With a real passion to see children develop a life-long love of learning
• Who teach fun, creative lessons which inspire children
• Who see the potential in every child
• Who are keen to contribute to our strong Christian ethos and our mission – Growing together as children of God
We can offer:
• Friendly, supportive colleagues who enjoy working as a team
• Committed parents and carers who are involved in their children’s learning
• Fantastic pupils who are well-behaved and eager to learn
• Opportunities to develop leadership skills
• Very close links with neighbouring schools for training and school-to-school support
• A close-knit community who work together for the good of others
• A well-designed school building with exciting outdoor spaces
• A prime location close to both green spaces and Wimbledon’s excellent transport links
Applying for the job
Please apply using the relevant application form. Please do not send covering letters and CVs.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
452 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Holy Trinity CofE Primary School
Holy Trinity C of E Primary School is a two-form entry primary school, with a nursery, located within the London Borough of Merton, and closely linked to the community around South Park Gardens. We are a Church of England school within the Diocese of Southwark. Holy Trinity is an outstanding school (Ofsted 2013 and SIAMS 2018) with delightful pupils who are eager to learn.
Arranging a visit to Holy Trinity CofE Primary School
Visits to the school are welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the school and ask for Izzy Rickards (Headteacher). 020 8542 1591 or email@example.com.