If you believe you are what we are looking for, we can offer you:
- A whole-school vision and ethos, focused on providing the very best for every member of the school community and ensuring everyone fulfils their potential and reaches exceptional standards;
- A strong focus on child and staff wellbeing – for everyone to be their best, they must be in a position to do so;
- Family-friendly days, which allow for time out of school outside of term time;
- A whole-school commitment to developing effective pedagogy with a strong teaching and learning culture and environment;
- Outstanding CPD and development opportunities, tailored to your individual needs, provided by experts in their fields;
- A high level of support from leaders and colleagues across the school to make you the best you can be, including an enhanced mentoring programme at all levels;
- An opportunity to work with a blossoming, exceptional curriculum, built to excite children whilst providing opportunities to embed knowledge and skills into their long term memories;
- A commitment from school leaders to support you on any leadership journey you may want to take, including leadership development programmes in school;
- A range of leadership opportunities to set you onto the next stage of your career, including opportunities to build a memorable curriculum for young minds;
- Leadership development through access to NPQLTD, NPQLT and NPQBC or NPQSL accredited programmes, appropriate to the experience of individual candidates;
- A team that works together and supports each other on our exciting journey;
- A culture of high expectations, coupled with a warm, nurturing ethos;
- An opportunity to learn from others within the TKAT family and access to a wide network of support and development within the trust;
- A laptop allocated to all teaching staff;
- Location with excellent transport links via train and motorways.
If you are looking for an opportunity, we would love to meet you, learn about your vision and plans for the future so that we can tailor opportunities that suit the school, our children and your own passions and career aspirations. To get a clear picture of the school and the opportunities we can offer you, a visit is highly recommended. Please contact the school office on 01322 665235 or via email email@example.com
During all visits you will have the opportunity of a guided tour with the Headteacher.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of applications. If you have not had any communication within 10 days of the closing date please take this as confirmation that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Our Commitment - Equal, Inclusive, Diverse
TKAT is committed to inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity by encouraging and welcoming differences, listening to individual experiences, aspirations and accomplishments and learning how to grow better together. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic; this includes applicants wishing to work flexibly.
Access to interview -should you be selected and invited to interview please let us know if you require us to adapt the interview environment. If we can accommodate practical workplace adjustments to assist, we will.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
This job post has expired.