We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, innovative, and enthusiastic KS1 (Key Stage 1) teacher to join our thriving school. Start date: Ideally beginning of Summer term, or September 2023.
The successful candidate will be committed to ensuring that all children succeed, delivering innovative and exciting teaching and learning.We are looking for teachers who are positive and caring, as well as those who are driven to make a real difference to the lives of the children they teach.
Do you have:
- A vision and passion for delivering a curriculum that inspires learners
- Teach with enthusiasm, energy, and positivity
- Have a kind and nurturing approach
- A reflective practitioner who is keen to grow and develop their pedagogy
- High expectations for both yourself and the children with an understanding of educating the whole child through a creative and challenging curriculum
- High levels of empathy, a knowledge of trauma informed approaches and how to support all children's individual needs
- A desire to inspire, motivate and make a real difference
- The belief that all children can achieve their full potential.
Fox Hill Primary School is a friendly, inclusive, and welcoming single-form entry school in Easthampstead. We are an ambitious school where children are excited and challenged to achieve their full potential. We encourage the children to develop their curiosity and self-belief, to enjoy their learning and feel proud of their achievements. The children who attend Fox Hill work hard and challenge themselves to do their best in all that they do.
At Fox Hill Primary School, our decisions, behaviours and actions are values-driven. Our school values are at the core of everything we do and underpin our curriculum and approach.
We can offer:
- A fantastic team of hard-working, dedicated and supportive staff,leadership and Governors
- Enthusiastic children who are kind, curious and keen to learn
- An ethos of valuing and caring for all members of our school community
- A school that is committed to high quality CPD (Continued Professional Development)
- A commitment to positive work/life balance
- Excellent outdoor space and facilities for all learners.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps