Class Teacher (KS1, years 1 and 2)
All Saints Church of England Primary School, Laxfield, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP13 8HD
This job expired on 17 June 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
17 June 2022 at 9:00am
16 May 2022
About All Saints Church of England Primary School, Laxfield
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 116 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01986 798344
We are a friendly inclusive school, committed to promoting the well-being of every child in our care, enabling each to achieve their full potential.
- To offer teaching and learning through a broad and balanced curriculum, in which the knowledge, skills and understanding gained can be used now and developed, as the pupils grow older.
- To offer a personalised curriculum, encouraging thinking skills, problem solving, resilience and adaptability.
- To encourage the development of moral and religious values on which children may base a personal code of behaviour.
- To provide a supportive and caring atmosphere in which high expectations allow children to achieve their best.
- To respect different cultures, religions, opinions and lifestyles.
- To help the children to develop effective and fulfilling relationships with each other and other people.
- To encourage children to take pride in their surroundings and to be responsible for caring for the environment.
- To establish an environment within pupils, teaching and non-teaching staff, governors, advisors, parents, carers, the community and the church can work together for the successful achievement of these aims.
Arranging a visit to All Saints Church of England Primary School, Laxfield
Visits to the school are welcome - please contact the school office on 01986 798344 to arrange an appointment.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Suffolk