Class Teacher - KS2
10 days remaining to apply
Start date details
9 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- Main Pay Scale / UPS with TLR
Leadership responsibility for English (TLR)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, innovative, and enthusiastic Year 6 teacher with leadership responsibility for English (TLR) to join our thriving school.
The successful candidate will be committed to ensuring that all children succeed, delivering innovative and exciting teaching and learning. We are looking for teachers who are positive and caring, as well as those who are driven to make a real difference to the lives of the children they teach.
- Have a vision and passion for delivering a curriculum that inspires learners?
- Teach with enthusiasm, energy, and positivity?
- Have a kind and nurturing approach?
- Aim to be a reflective practitioner who is keen to grow and develop their pedagogy?
- Have high expectations for both yourself and the children with an understanding of educating the whole child through a creative and challenging curriculum?
- Possess the organisational and leadership qualities to drive change and improvement?
- Have high levels of empathy, a knowledge of trauma informed approaches and how to support all children's individual needs?
- Have a desire to inspire, motivate and make a real difference?
- Hold the belief that all children can achieve their full potential?
What the school offers its staff
Fox Hill Primary School is a friendly, inclusive, and welcoming single-form entry school in Easthampstead. We are an ambitious school where children are excited and challenged to achieve their full potential. We encourage the children to develop their curiosity and self-belief, to enjoy their learning and feel proud of their achievements. The children who attend Fox Hill work hard and challenge themselves to do their best in all that they do.
At Fox Hill Primary School, our decisions, behaviours and actions are values-driven. Our school values are at the core of everything we do and underpin our curriculum and approach.
We can offer:
- A fantastic team of hard-working, dedicated and supportive staff, leadership and Governors
- Enthusiastic children who are kind, curious and keen to learn
- An ethos of valuing and caring for all members of our school community
- A school that is committed to high quality CPD (Continued Professional Development)
- A commitment to positive work/life balance
- Excellent outdoor space and facilities for all learners.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people. This position requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check because it involves contact with (or access to data concerning) children.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Fox Hill Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 227 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Fox Hill Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01344 421809
Arranging a visit to Fox Hill Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Bearwood Primary School
Bearwood Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 5BB
Warren Mead Junior School
Roundwood Way, Banstead, Surrey, SM7 1EJ
St Mary's Farnham Royal CofE Primary School
Church Road, Farnham Royal, Buckinghamshire, SL2 3AW
Phase Leader for Key Stage One
Churchend Primary Academy
Usk Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30 4HP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed