Class Teacher KS2
Garden Suburb Junior School, London
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main Scale - Upper Pay Scale £28,355 - £44,541 (Outer London Pay Spine)|
GARDEN SUBURB JUNIOR SCHOOL
London NW11 6XU
KS2 Class Teachers required for September 2020
Main Scale - Upper Pay Scale
We are looking for excellent classroom practitioners.
Ofsted judged the school to be good in May 2017
Garden Suburb Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community. We seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
- Application form May 2019.doc  0.22 MB
- Class Teacher Job Description and Person Specification May 2019.pdf  0.07 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||354 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||7 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Garden Suburb Junior School website (opens in a new window)|
About Garden Suburb Junior School
3 form entry Junior School
- children who are eager to learn and who are very well behaved
- an outstanding curriculum and high academic standards
- a happy, caring and inclusive environment where the diverse cultural background of our children enriches learning and personal development
- supportive parents and governors
- very good training for the development of staff, provided by the school and the LA, enabling all staff to extend their talents within teaching, learning and management.
This three form entry junior school is attractively situated in Hampstead Garden Suburb with easy access to the underground.
See school website for more details https://www.gardensuburbjunior.co.uk/page/?pid=2
Completed forms to be returned to the school. Office@gsjs.barnetmail.net
The Head Teacher, Mrs Eileen Bhavsar, would warmly telephone conversations with candidates. To arrange please contact the school by email.
Application forms should be forwarded to the school as soon as possible. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on receipt of application forms. Please note we will appoint before the deadline if a suitable candidate applies.
Closing Date: 15th June 2020
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS
Childs Way, London, NW11 6XU