- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Teachers Main Scale, £25,714 - £36,961
At St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, we are looking for a KS2 class teacher to join our school team.
As part of our commitment to support your career, you will be fully supported to build on best practice and to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for our children.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A Catholic environment where faith is nurtured and the unique goodness of all encouraged to bloom.
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to become the best that they can be, irrespective of their ability – we foster a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• An excellent team of committed and highly professional individuals who make our school such a wonderful place to work.
• Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• A successful ECT support program.
• Onsite parking.
• Wide ranging resources that support teaching and learning.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• High motivation and enthusiasm about their teaching vocation and aspirations to work to inspire the children’s learning.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality.
• A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work towards deadlines.
• The determination to grow in best practice and become an excellent practitioner.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.