- £25,714 - £36,961 Depending on experience
Class Teacher job summary
Lanivet School are looking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and committed teacher.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a teacher at Lanivet Primary School to join our hard-working, passionate and friendly team who want to give the children the very best learning experience that they can. The successful applicant will be the teacher within our school which caters for Reception to Year 6 children.
The post will begin on 1 September 2022
The successful applicant must:
• have a track record of excellence in their classroom practice;
• have ambition, drive and a passion for learning both indoors and outdoors;
• deliver creative and exciting provision within their own classroom and across the setting, developing the children’s love of learning;
• promote and lead high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour through positive classroom management;
• work exceptionally well as both part of a team and as team leader, communicating effectively with staff, children and parents.
Applications are welcomed from great teachers who are passionate about quality education. In your application you need to state your particular strengths, and how you may bring these to benefit our pupils, school and wider community. When writing your application please refer to the essential and desirable criteria detailed in the job specifications.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.