Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Maternity cover)
£25,714 - £36,961, (M1-M6)
Larkfields Infant School are seeking to appoint a temporary FS2 teacher, to cover maternity leave, from March/April 2021 to join our experienced and friendly staff team.
Larkfields Infant School is a successful, happy, two form entry school, situated in Nuthall Nottingham. We are part of the East Midlands Education Trust and have strong supportive links with our family of schools.
Our school motto is, “Being the best that we can be” and this is reinforced by the ethos that underpins the school’s values. As a result, the children are proud of their school and their community. At Larkfields we strongly believe an enquiry and play based curriculum allows our children to thrive and grow into confident and highly motivated learners. We encourage our children to learn alongside and from each other.
We are looking for a:
• Motivated teacher to join our established team to teach FS2, with a strong knowledge of Phonics
• Creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupil achievement
• Highly organised, hardworking and professional role model
• Teacher who can provide exciting purposeful learning experiences for the children
• Dedicated team player who is willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
Larkfields can offer you:
• A vibrant, happy and enriched school
• Positive, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn
• A supportive, friendly and dedicated staff team
• Excellent opportunities to develop professionally
If you would enjoy being part of our successful, friendly school, we would like to hear from you. We are fully committed to professional development and welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. However, at this current time, visits would have to take place after school and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0115 9137730.
To find out more about our school please visit our website, email email@example.com, or contact Nichola Irwin, Head Teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the role, please visit www.emet.uk.com/vacancies
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com
Only applications submitted on the Trust's application form will be considered. We do not accept applications through recruitment agencies.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon, on Thursday 25th February 2021
Covid secure interviews are expected to be held on Tuesday 2st March 2021
We anticipate a start date of March/April. However, this is dependent on a full school reopening.
Larkfields Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.