We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational class teacher to begin in January 2024. If you are dedicated and passionate about learning and teaching and want to develop your skills, then this could be the position for you. We are offering a real opportunity to make a positive impact across our school.
The position available could be for any year group. This will be decided based on candidate’s experience, interests and the needs of the children in our school.
You will be joining a dedicated and supportive staff, with a Leadership Team committed to developing your career path through extensive opportunities of professional development.
We are looking for teachers who will:
- Put pupils first.
- Have high expectations of all pupils and secure exceptional outcomes for all.
- Be optimistic, energetic, resilient and creative.
- Be active in developing positive relationships with all parents and carers.
- Embrace change and innovation positively and with a good sense of humour.
- Help drive our school forward to outstanding future successes.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can lead by exemplary practice.
In return we offer:
- A positive, friendly and happyworking environment
- A fantastic school community all working towards achieving the best for our pupils
- National terms and conditions
- Early salary access scheme and financial advice (Wagestream)
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
Further information about the Trust and school is available atwww.Maritimeacademytrust.organd the attached information pack.
Maritime Academy Trust embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Please note: we may hold interviews as and when applications are received and we reserve the right to offer to a candidate prior to the closing date. We only accept applications submitted online via the TES website and which are completed before the closing deadline. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
The Trust and its academies are committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful Enhanced DBS check and pre-employment checks may be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed.
In line with KCSIE 2022 guidance, as part of the shortlisting process, the Trust reserves the right to conduct an online search on shortlisted candidates as part of our due diligence and to share any pertinent information found concerning a candidate's suitability to work with children with Hiring Managers to be discussed at interview stage
Maritime Academy Trust is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS and pre-employment checks.
This job post has expired.