We are looking to recruit a class teacher to work alongside our dedicated and passionate teaching team. They will help deliver high quality lessons that meet the educational needs of the children, ensuring outstanding learning and teaching and progress. We are looking for an organised and inspiring teacher who will be required to teach in Year 3.
The successful applicant will identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations. They will be able to use a range of assessment strategies to ensure children are provided with the correct opportunities to progress.
The successful candidate must
- Have a sound understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have highly effective classroom practice that will inspire our children and ignite within them a passion for learning.
- Be both aspirational and nurturing to ensure every child achieves his/her full potential.
- Be responsible for the planning, delivery and tracking of learning.
- Be able to provide creative input into our curriculum, demonstrating a deep understanding of how children learn.
- Be able to create an exciting and stimulating learning environment
Safeguarding children is a key priority at Tutshill School. We ensure adults who come into contact with children have enhanced cleared from the Disclosure & Barring Service (which has replaced Criminal Records Bureau). We communicate child protection procedures to all staff, parents and visitors. We would ask that should you hear, see or read anything which troubles you about a child, do not ignore it, but report your concerns to the Designated Safeguarding Lead: Miss J Lane.
For further information on safeguarding, contact the Gloucestershire Safeguarding Children’s Board: www.gscb.org.uk. Tel: 01452 583638.
This job post has expired.