Milton Mount Primary School is looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic Class Teacher, to commence in January 2024. We welcome applications from Early Career Teachers and experienced teachers who can demonstrate an ability to support our children to be the best that they can be, who have a passion for education, and from applicants with the drive and commitment to deliver outstanding learning.The successful candidates will:
- enjoy modelling effective and inspirational practice;
- be able to motivate and inspire our children and adults to achieve their best in all areas of learning and behaviour;
- be committed to inclusion, high expectations and raising standards;
- be excellent communicators with good organisational and personal skills; and
- be enthusiastic about contributing to the wider life of the school.
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of staff who are committed to the success and welfare of every child in our Trust;
- high quality professional development both in school and as a member of Greensand Multi-Academy Trust;
- access to an employee assistance scheme offering a range of wellbeing and health support initiatives;
- access to an employee staff shop offering a selection of staff discounts, including retail, food and beverages;
- membership of the Teachers Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution; and
- an environment where innovation and inspirational ideas are encouraged.
We welcome applications from part time, full time and job share candidates.
The closing date for applications is Friday 8 December 2023 at 9am however applications will be considered upon receipt.
Greensand Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and an overseas criminal records check if you have lived or worked outside the UK within the last 10 years. Shortlisted candidates will also be subject to an online check in accordance with the updated KCSIE statutory guidance.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.