Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 year fixed term contract)
We are looking for:
• an uncompromising energy for teaching and relentless drive for securing the best academic achievement, pastoral development and progress for every child
• a caring, intelligent practitioner who supports and promotes the vision and ethos of our school, and has high expectations of pupil behaviour, pastoral care and the emotional well-being of every child
• is a real team player, able to go the extra mile, fully supported by a team that is passionate about enriching the lives of the children within their care
We can offer you:
• happy, motivated and well-behaved children
• the opportunity to be part of experienced, collaborative and welcoming staff team
• a creative curriculum supported by an amazing well-resourced school environment, with our Dolly Lee Eco-lodge, Forest School, a swimming pool, specialist teaching areas for cooking, art and music
• high quality induction and fantastic NQT/early career teacher support to get you started in your teaching career or support you in career progression
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached application form (CVs will not be accepted)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
612 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Lovelace Primary School
Lovelace is often described as a ‘hidden jewel’ set in fantastic grounds on the edge of greenbelt in the Royal Borough of Kingston with excellent transport links.
We are looking to strengthen our team of teachers by appointing a class teacher to our popular three form entry community primary school.
Further details about our school can be found here: http://www.lovelace.kingston.sch.uk/
You may have also seen our staff and school on the film: https://videocentralhd.lgfl.org.uk/Watch.aspx?vid=OrN72jpC4v8NaA
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Arranging a visit to Lovelace Primary School
We would love to show you around our vibrant school - please email Reanne Cooper, our Officer Manager to arrange an appointment email@example.com