This job expired on 19 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
Start Date: September 2023 (or before)
19 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
29 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - FTE 1.0
- Grade: PT Scale 1-6 and EPT 1-3 (salary will reflect experience)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm and a hard-working ethos to join our happy school.
We can offer a very positive working environment and excellent professional development and support. Orchard Meadow Primary school is growing, and this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our fantastic staff team.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are an excellent practitioner.
- Are confident in the classroom and understand how children learn.
- Have high expectations of what can be achieved.
- Are passionate about making sure all children have access to a quality education despite any apparent disadvantage.
- Seek to build positive relationships with children.
- Are flexible with a good sense of humour and an understanding of the ‘bigger picture’.
- Are able to work to their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- Are confident and excited about using and embracing IT in their practice.
- Are flexible, hardworking and have a passion to make a difference in the lives of our young learners.
- Are keen to explore leadership opportunities.
What the school offers its staff
As a Group, we can reward our staff better: with good career opportunities and traininge.g.NPQS, better pay, additional benefits and ultimately, the satisfaction of helping children to succeed.
We invest in our staff wellbeing. Our schools each have at least eight INSET days per year and an ongoing group-wide wellbeing programme. It is an ethos we call ‘the best in everyone’. We also haveUnited Rewards, covering lifestyle and retail benefits including childcare vouchers, car lease scheme, cycle to work etc.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Orchard Meadow Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 262 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Orchard Meadow Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Orchard Meadow Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
We Need More KS1/KS2 Teachers - We Promoted the Others!
Vale Academy Trust
Denchworth Road, Wantage, OX12 9AU
Hughenden Primary School
Spring Valley Drive, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 4LR
Hendon Place, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 4RZ
PPA Cover Teacher - EP Collier Primary School
E P Collier Primary School
Ross Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 8DZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oxford