Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Early years, Primary
MPS or UPS
The Governors of Beighton Nursery Infant School wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Early Years or KS1 teacher to join our team from September 2021.
The successful candidate will
• Be an excellent, experienced teacher or NQT
• Have high expectations and a commitment to securing outstanding progress for all learners
• Have excellent interpersonal skills which motivate and inspire children to achieve their very best
• Have effective communication skills and the ability to work in partnership with all members of the school community
• Have a commitment to providing rich and challenging learning experiences across the curriculum for all children
We can offer
• Delightful children with a positive attitude towards their learning
• A supportive and friendly team of colleagues who are willing to share their expertise and learn from one another
• A committed Family of Schools with opportunities for partnership working and joint CPD
• A dedicated governing body
Applying for the job
Please return your completed application forms to the Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.