Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (12 months)
All Saints’ Federation is looking to appoint a highly skilled and enthusiastic Class Teacher, with the knowledge and skills to support childrens’ learning across the primary age range.
We would like a staff member who is passionate about working alongside our children, who is committed to safeguarding, and is supportive of the ethos of our federation of schools.
Applications from both NQTs. and experienced teachers, are welcome.
Applying for the job
Please complete: (i) application form - with supporting information (ii) references monitoring form
email to the school Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th April 2021
We are looking for an individual who will:
• demonstrate high expectations and standards for all children.
We require a staff member who will:
• care for our children,
• be a proactive member of our All Saints’ staff team,
• join in the wider life of our wonderful school community,
• engage positively with parents/carers and act as a liaison between our schools and parents/carers,
• be fully supportive of the All Saints’ ethos.
• fully adopt and adhere to All Saints’ policies.
• provide outstanding provision to support and enrich children’s learning experiences.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
237 pupils enrolled
7 to 11
About All Saints CofE Junior School
All Saints' C.E. Junior School is part of the All Saints' C.E. Federation. Our Infant and Junior Schools are part of the wider Derby Diocesan Academy Trust (DDAT2).
We can offer you:
• amazing children who love to learn and are happy coming to school,
• on-going development opportunities, to challenge and support you professionally.
• a supportive senior leadership team, committed to your success,
• a dedicated, friendly school-staff, committed to school improvement.
• supportive Governors, parents and parish community.
• a strong Christian ethos, which is welcoming to all sections and faiths in our community.
The All Saints’ staff is a cheerful and collegial school team, who are well supported by the Senior School Leaders and Governors. Across our two schools, we have the pleasure of delightful children - who are eager to learn - and families, who are committed to working in partnership with us.
Our website: https://www.allsaintsfed.derbyshire.sch.uk/ gives a flavour of the life and work of our schools, and celebrates the significant achievements of our children.
Arranging a visit to All Saints CofE Junior School
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to visit the school, ahead of the interview date, Government guidance permitting.