Class Teacher Primary School
We are seeking an inspirational, caring and committed teacher to join our hard working team in the village of Baydon.
Our happy welcoming school consists of five mixed age classes and pupils who are excited to learn.
We are looking for a colleague who is:
• Skilled in planning and delivering a creative and exciting curriculum
• Able to create a stimulating and well organised learning environment
• Creative and innovative with high expectations
• Values pupils as individuals
• Ability and willingness to teach the full primary age range
• Patient, caring and flexible
• A team player with the skills to work with all members of staff
• Able to support and value the Christian ethos of the school.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher status
Essential skills and experience
Knowledge of Statutory National Curriculum requirements at the appropriate Key Stage.
Evidence of good or outstanding teaching or equivalent
Able to plan exciting and stimulating lessons to inspire children.
Able to create a happy, inspiriting and organised learning environment.
Understanding of assessment, recording and reporting of pupils’ progress
Able to deliver high expectations of learning and learning behaviour
Competent in using and delivering ICT in the classroom.
Able to support and encourage the Christian ethos of the school.
All payments in line with Wiltshire Council pay scales
About Baydon St Nicholas Church of England Primary School
- Ermin Street, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 2JJ
- LA Maintained School
- Baydon St Nicholas Church of England Primary School website (opens in a new window)